Friday, August 7, 2015

Millie's Missing Key Excerpt

Today we have an excerpt from "Millie's Missing Key" by Jenny Sparks.

But first check out the blurb.



What happens when you forget to bring your house key with you on your morning walk? Follow Jenny and Millie as they retrace their steps to find the missing key. A light hearted look at the life of East Beach dogs and their owners. 

Wow!


Now read the excerpt!



“Use your noodle doodle!” That is my person, Jenny. She likes to rhyme all the time. Oh good grief! Seems I do, too. I am Millie, the golden doodle. We just finished our daily walk here in beautiful East Beach. A warm breeze is blowing off the Chesapeake Bay. I like these days because we walk longer. When we got back home this morning, Jenny reached in her pocket to pull out our house key. She made a face. No key! We sit on the stoop of our town home together. I put my chin on her lap and she scratches the buff colored curls on my head. I don’t mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment