Monday, May 15, 2017

Author Interview: Michelle Davenport

Have you met our author Michelle Davenport?

No?

If you click on the AUTHOR INTERVIEW TAB you'll find an interview that we did with her as well as a few photos.

Each of the contributing authors submitted a question for this interview.  Which makes for an interesting interview.

So stop by and check out Michelle's interview.  Here's just a sample of one of the many questions.

What is your favorite genre movie and is it the same genre that you like to read?
I don’t have one favorite genre.  I’ll read horror, romance, comedy, sci-fi.  You name it I’ll read it at least once and the same can be said for movies.  Although I do go see a lot of Pixar and Disney movies.  And I admit I'm a bit of a sci-fi geek.









No comments:

Post a Comment