Friday, July 17, 2015

I Have A Dress Excerpt

Today we are releasing an excerpt of "I Have A Dress" by Karen Harris.

But first why not read the blurb?


Sometimes, life changes in an instant. Or a series of instances.  “I Have a Dress” reminds us that love comes our way when we least expect it, blossoming from a single sentence, lightly spoken.

Wow!

Now check out the excerpt.

The small, pewter frame caught a glimmer of sunlight as I held it near the window. The early morning light had been tepid, and the waters of the Chesapeake Bay, flat and indifferent…. I slowly paced the waterfront terrace of the Bay Front Club, early for a rendezvous with long-time navy friends…. Retirement and East Beach had not been on my radar, not at all, when that photo was taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment