Monday, April 24, 2017

Author Interview: Karen Harris

Have you met our author Karen Harris?

No?

If you click on the AUTHOR INTERVIEW TAB you'll find an interview that we did with her as well as a few photos.

Each of the contributing authors submitted a question for this interview.  Which makes for an interesting interview.

So stop by and check out Karen's interview.  Here's just a sample of one of the many questions.

What is your favorite genre movie and is it the same genre that you like to read?

I don’t think I responded with a movie/book genre subject.  I love a wide variety of book genres, but mysteries have been my favorite since Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys came my way in third or fourth grade.  /Currently, Louise Penny’s Inspector Gamache series are my go-to books.  My movie preferences are also varied, but I love foreign comedies.  Tampopo and the Taxing Woman series from Japan, and Amelie from France leap to mind. They aren’t new, but their quirky humor makes them come to mind when I try to think which type of movies I love most.  

No comments:

Post a Comment