Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Tag! You're Dead

Today we have an excerpt from "Tag!  You're Dead" by Michelle Davenport.

But first let's read her blurb. 

What would you do if you woke up on a beach with no memory of how you got there or what happened?  And you were completely alone.  Missy’s about to find out.

Wow!  Don't you want more with that?

Well here's a bit more,  check out an excerpt from her story.

That’s the last thing I remember before waking up on the beach.  I had no idea where I was or where my friends were.  I’ll admit that I truly started to freak out, but then I took a deep calming breath and noticed how quiet it was.  I could hear the waves lapping at the shore.  It was a soothing sound, but I heard nothing else.  Was that normal?  I glanced around and even though I didn’t see anyone else, I felt like I was being watched.  That creepy feeling was enough to get me moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment